ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Re: ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

Post by Quoshara » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 pm

JM1776 wrote:
Quoshara wrote:3. a very thin, [/color]often small person, usually a young woman. (it does say "often" not "always")
Now, now. You know you meant "waif" as in "of small stature." Don't head to Merriam-Webster for an escape pod. :tomato:
Actually.... I didn't.
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......

JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Post by JM1776 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:23 am

I'll take your word for it, though I myself didn't know until looking it up that one could be large and a waif. Doesn't really work to my ear.

So ... to answer your original question: I'd never noticed, possibly because such women are fairly ubiquitous. Short brunette, short brunette, tall brunette ... sounds like a fairly common corner of any office at which I've ever worked.
Compare the behavior of Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams, then tell me who's the real champion.

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Post by amehatrekkie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:36 pm

saw the movie a few weeks ago and i loved it.
Spoiler:
now as far as Jyn and Rey being mother and daughter, i have my doubts.
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm