Star Command

Non Star Trek: Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Babylon 5, Stargate, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.

Star Command

Postby captainuniverse » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 am

I remember watching this back in 1996 when I was seventeen. I thought it was pretty cool at the time. I wonder what it would be like if it was rebooted today. It would probably be a Star Trek episode! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZdblxn9tjA

Enjoy. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Re: Star Command

Postby Michael » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:20 pm

I have no memory of this, but it looks interesting.
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"
Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Star Command

Postby ambessalion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am

i remember that, i loved and enjoyed it. morgan fairchild was gorgeous in that uniform. and it did definitely have a star trek vibe to me, i'm assuming the writer initially wrote it as a star trek episode and rewrote it with all trek references removed.
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Return to Other Sci-Fi, & Fantasy