Looking for good RP site

A place for discussion of all forms of Roleplaying.

Moderators: jayphailey, AslanC

Looking for good RP site

Postby Vanguard » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm looking for a good forum based RP site ( I don't like play by email )...I've joined various sites over the years and they always end up being disbanned for lack of participation which is quite frustrating...my expertise is playing a Chief Medical Officer (Star Trek) but have played Security Chief and Science Officer...but prefer to stay in medical region, I've played humans and Vulcans mainly...any good recommendations for a good site ?
Thanks
Vanguard
Crewman 2nd Class
Crewman 2nd Class

Re: Looking for good RP site

Postby RichMerk » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah, that seems to be the fate of many online RPGs. It certainly was in all the ones I played in. Even the good ones that last for a few years eventually fade away. Have you ever thought about branching out on your own and writing fanfic? Sort of an "RPG of One". :)
RichMerk
Chief Underpants Gnome
Chief Underpants Gnome

Postby McManus » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm

http://www.obsidianfleet.net/index.php

Its a collection of a couple dozen sims/ships operating under the parent group of Obsidian Fleet. There are a good number of boats who are always looking for crew-members. You'll find a good mix of all style, Play by email, Play by bulletin board, and Play by Web. It's worth a look around. Some boats are more active than others.
Unless otherwise stated all of my images are FREE TO USE. If you plan to use them with the Obsidian Fleet let me know beforehand so that I can make sure it doesn't conflict with someone I am going to use. I make pictures for everyone to enjoy (<-- is that better?)
McManus
Banned
Banned

Postby Vanguard » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks !
Vanguard
Crewman 2nd Class
Crewman 2nd Class

Return to RPG Discussion