Star Trek Online Screens

For discussion, images, etc., of the Star Trek Online RPG.

Moderator: jayphailey

Postby Michael » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:59 pm

JM1776 wrote:Don't even go there. You have an effin' patent on "wonderful," and you damned well know it. 8)

I auctioned that off on ebay last year. :D
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"
Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby JM1776 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Michael wrote:
JM1776 wrote:Don't even go there. You have an effin' patent on "wonderful," and you damned well know it. 8)

I auctioned that off on ebay last year. :D

Heh. Good one. :D

[You never figured out why that buyer wouldn't identify himself, did you? :wink: ]

We have gone way off the rails here, and it's entirely my fault, in that Michael was just playing along.

No doubt "arse" sounds cool if you grow up with it, and the pictured character is a badass.

My apologies to Galileo Ace.

Back on topic.
"A real woman isn't perfect. A perfect woman isn't real."
JM1776
Federation Ambassador
Federation Ambassador

Postby Quoshara » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

*comes in to see purty Trek on-line pics*

*reads thread*

*scurries off to expunge all mentions of 'wonderful' and 'Scooter' from everything she's ever written*

:wink:

Yes... I know... I'm off topic too. Bad Mod, no cookie.
*~Quo~*

Fic ahoy!

Well, damn....what should I write next? Hmmmmmmmm......
Quoshara
Klingon Admin
Klingon Admin

Postby GalileoAce » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 pm

And....back on topic.

GalileoAce
Ensign
Ensign

Postby GalileoAce » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 pm

GalileoAce
Ensign
Ensign

Postby CamSPD » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:32 am

Goot pics, Ace.

And Jed, it is definitely the lighting in those pictures. Or shadows, I suppose, considering I was flying around in an asteroid belt, where there were shadows aplenty. Hope to get more pics soon. I already have a few dozen of my characters taken in the tailor shop (i.e. character creator) that I need to go through and get rid of some. But when I narrow that list down, I'll probably post character pics in my "STO Noob" thread. Ship pics and those with other charries I'll put here.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
We are free because of the brave.
CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby GalileoAce » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am

I'm writing a regular article at my RP groups's only newsletter, called STO Logs. Based (loosely) on my exploits in Star Trek Online.
GalileoAce
Ensign
Ensign

Postby CamSPD » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am

I actually had both my characters write a Captain's Log detailing their adventures up to that point.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Undead Jed » Sun May 02, 2010 4:02 am

CamSPD wrote:And Jed, it is definitely the lighting in those pictures. Or shadows, I suppose, considering I was flying around in an asteroid belt, where there were shadows aplenty. Hope to get more pics soon. I already have a few dozen of my characters taken in the tailor shop (i.e. character creator) that I need to go through and get rid of some. But when I narrow that list down, I'll probably post character pics in my "STO Noob" thread. Ship pics and those with other charries I'll put here.

I look forward to seeing your screens. I'm having a ton of fun grouping with you but I regret that I will not be able to play as much in the near future as real life is beginning to intrude on my choice of free time activities. I hope to be able to log on at least somewhat regularly but my work and my relationship must take precedence, obviously. It seems that every time I intend to jump online to join you in a mission or two something comes up, whether it's car trouble (currently replacing the radiator), a surprise business opportunity (steel is up to $260.00 a ton for moi, booyah bitches!), or my fiance coming home from school for the weekend, life just seems to keep interceeding on my favorite past time... gaming. What are you gonna do? :P

Anyway, I'm happy you're enjoying the game. Hopefully I can still play now and then. Keep on keepin' on! :)
USS ERASMUS NCC-35627
"Nunquam Non Paratus"
Undead Jed
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Postby CamSPD » Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 am

I've been missing you pal, but real life is definitely priority numero uno. The fact that I play as much as I do speaks to the sad truth that I have no life other than work. I haven't hung out with my closest friends in I don't know how long, and I'm lucky if I see my mother once a month. My life is truly that sad. I spend most of my time gaming here recently (new game, so yeah, spending a lot of time with it) and writing in my head---though not, as I should be, on my computer where it can be saved for later online posting. I so need to get out more.

Oh-kay, getting off the pity party train...

In all seriousness, the game is a lot of fun even though I'm still getting the hang of maneuvering in space, especially during combat. When I'm not fighting, steering the ship seems to be a breeze, but throw in the Klingons, Gorn, Orions... and it becomes much more difficult. I also sometimes have a hard time keeping my characters from running into walls, but I'm sure I'll get it all smoothed out eventually.

Should you ever have a moment to hang with me again (or if anyone else here wants to play some missions together), my main character is now Moira Regan. Got her named changed finally as I'm including her in my fanfic continuity as Lindze Regan's granddaughter---she's a Lt. 7 now! I also have two other characters (yep, already), and their names are Liam Vin (Lt. 4; Serutian Hale's future son, who looks more like Dean McDermott than the man portraying his father) and K'Ehlora (Ens. 1). For those of you who don't know but might like to join me sometime, my online handle is @Cam.the.Internut.

But since this thread is supposed to be about screencaps... hopefully I'll get 'round to posting them soon.
"Ah! She is a writer!"
CamSPD
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Previous

Return to Star Trek Online