Making a RP Fleet

For discussion, images, etc., of the Star Trek Online RPG.

Moderator: jayphailey

Re: Making a RP Fleet

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Anybody want to try again later today? I have joined another fleet temporarily, with the understanding that, if I can get enough people together, I'll be starting one of our own. The Admiral of this fleet has actually volunteered to help out with one of his other characters, should we find ourselves one short again.

If not today, then we can coordinate something this coming week and try to be on next weekend.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Postby Captain Marshal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Signing in now
Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.
Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Okay, I'll be in a little later. I need to put away my groceries... and maybe call the police on the little bastard upstairs that's cranked his stereo AGAIN.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Postby AdmiralSirJohn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 am

Sorry I wasn't able to get in. I had to lie down for a while because of this back pain.
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby Captain Marshal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I had a hard time getting into the game so it's alright.
Always fight for the dream of a better tomorrow, one that future generations will be proud to inherit.
Any dream worthy of fighting for is worth dying for. But anything worth dying for is also worth LIVING for.
Never stop fighting back the darkness or else it will overwhelm you. Faith Manages.
Captain Marshal
Commander
Commander

Previous

Return to Star Trek Online