Hailing Frequencies

The Star Trek: Sovereign RPG. To join, please contact Joshawott via PM.

Moderators: jayphailey, Joshawott

Forum rules
1.) This is a game, and games are made to be fun. Please do not post any material which may offend others or disrupt the flow of the game.
2.) Communication over comm should be located within brackets [ ]. Out of character or OOC comments should be located within parentheses ( ). Telepathic communications, thoughts, emphasis, and starship names should be italicized.
3. Players are expected to post in-character at least once a week. If there is time needed off, please contact Joshawott, so he can place your character on a leave of absence.
4. Leave posts open-ended for someone else to easily reply to.
5.) HAVE FUN!!!

Re: Hailing Frequencies

Postby captainuniverse » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Ready and waiting! Even though someone stupidly blundered us into a temporal anomaly! (-o|-)
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AlyssaJaneway2 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Sovereign Crew,

I would like to apologize for my unexcused absentees. I realized that you all have your lives to attend to and my delay in posting is taking away from that. At the moment, I am extremely hard pressed for time. I realized that this shouldn't affect you all, but because the stress affects my creativity, it does. I am so sorry for the inconvenience I have cause many of you. I see that most of you all are willing to continue on with the story, that is perfectly alright.

Right now, the best of my time I could offer would have to be Saturdays. It would seem that they are stacking up. I'm still committed to this group's endeavors. If you all could settle with my being here solely on Saturdays that would work with me! :D I miss the story and would much rather get back to it as quickly as possible. If that means without me- so be it. I had my fun. I want to have more fun....

Thanks in Advance,
Alyssa Janeway.

P.s. Sorry for the unanswered messages captain. I haven't been online in awhile. If I had seen them I would have responded. Please message me back and let me know if Saturdays would be fine with you.
Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe,
and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.
AlyssaJaneway2
Commander
Commander

Postby Joshawott » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Ugh.

I'm kind of tired of the real world right now. Should be replying either later today or tomorrow.

Keep the good post coming! :##
Whatever it is, it feels like it's staring at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror. Whatever it is, it's just sitting' there, laughing at me.

I request Level 3 Critique on anything in the Critique section. :D

If you wish to join the Star Trek: Sovereign story, please PM me!
Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Location: Aboard the USS Sovereign, headquartered in the Beta Volvino system.

Postby captainuniverse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:17 pm

My responses may be few and little like they have this week. I'm currently, in real life, in the hospital with a cellulitis infection and high blood pressure. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow. Apologies to one and all. \Y/
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby Joshawott » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Real life sure is a sucker, is it not?
Whatever it is, it feels like it's staring at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror. Whatever it is, it's just sitting' there, laughing at me.

Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Postby captainuniverse » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Most definitely. The doctors' didn't believe that I had two hearts and they took my sonic away!

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AlyssaJaneway2 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Confirmed, Sir: real life sucks.
AlyssaJaneway2
Commander
Commander

Postby Joshawott » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, Crew! Long time, no see.

I would immediately like to convey my apologies for my absence and lack of activity for the game that I had put so much effort into creating and monitoring. I keep telling you all that it is real life, which it is, getting in the way, but I feel like all of you intelligent people deserve an elaboration.

School hit me harder than a brick. Under the pressure of the exponential amount of homework and essays, marching band, drum corps auditions, drama and One Act Play competitions, FBLA conferences, Kiwanis Club fundraisers and conventions, and now winter guard, I failed to find the time to portray the character that I love. This is not how a GM should act, and it is not how I will ever act in the future. I am announcing that I will now be back on STPMA and Sovereign for a long time regularly, as my participation in the summer months might not exist if I receive a contract with Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps. If you don’t know what this piece of artistry is, I implore you to look it ump because it is a truly wonderful organization I strive to be a part of.

On a relative note, I want to get this ship up and running as quickly as possible, as though we didn’t miss a beat. We have most of out senior staff, which is phenomenal, but I would love to recruit new players to fill in those spots. If you would like to discuss any confusions as to what happened and should happen within your threads in different locations, feel free to do that here. I will try to help as best as possible.

As of now, I have made a table of your location and objectives at this time for clearing the air.

Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 11.00.57 PM.png

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please ask!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Postby captainuniverse » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:47 am

Only hoping that my new post gets read, absorbed, and chuckled at.

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby Joshawott » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 am

Read your post, but since it might take others a bit to get back in gear, I'll reply as an NPC.

Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Postby captainuniverse » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:57 pm

All right. I just hope I saved the ship because I am NOT getting out to push! :T:

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AlyssaJaneway2 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:27 pm

CMO made a post. It's not my best, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of thing- bear with me. :D

HEY, ALL!
AlyssaJaneway2
Commander
Commander

Postby captainuniverse » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:22 am

Hey, AJ2, Welcome back!

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby AlyssaJaneway2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:26 am

Thanks! And Yaren will getting with you shortly about your response to the bridge. * You in big trouble, mister.*
AlyssaJaneway2
Commander
Commander

Postby captainuniverse » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 pm

When is Tam not in trouble? That's why they call him Trouble Tam.

"Geronimo!"

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Previous

Return to Star Trek Sovereign