Mission Briefing

The Star Trek: Sovereign RPG. To join, please contact Joshawott via PM.

Moderators: jayphailey, Joshawott

Forum rules
1.) This is a game, and games are made to be fun. Please do not post any material which may offend others or disrupt the flow of the game.
2.) Communication over comm should be located within brackets [ ]. Out of character or OOC comments should be located within parentheses ( ). Telepathic communications, thoughts, emphasis, and starship names should be italicized.
3. Players are expected to post in-character at least once a week. If there is time needed off, please contact Joshawott, so he can place your character on a leave of absence.
4. Leave posts open-ended for someone else to easily reply to.
5.) HAVE FUN!!!

Mission Briefing

Postby Joshawott » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm

This is the topic where I will post very short stories detailing the objectives if a certain mission. Please read them to familiarize the mission at hand. Please do not reply to this topic :D
Whatever it is, it feels like it's staring at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror. Whatever it is, it's just sitting' there, laughing at me.

I request Level 3 Critique on anything in the Critique section. :D

If you wish to join the Star Trek: Sovereign story, please PM me!
Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Location: Aboard the USS Sovereign, headquartered in the Beta Volvino system.

Re: Mission Briefing

Postby Joshawott » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:43 pm

====================================
INCOMING TRANSMISSION===================
Commodore Tlexl, Starfleet Headquarters==========
====================================

"Hello, Joshua. It's nice to see your face again. I hope you're keeping my ship in one piece." The Betazoid winked through the screen.

"As you've probably already heard of the newest craze in the Galaxy, I am somewhat reluctantly informing you that you will have to take Sovereign on a short diplomatic mission... Alongside a few... Other ships."

Captain Dawnter positioned his elbows on the surface of his desk, his eyes focused on his former captain's face. With a somewhat inquiring expression, he licked his lips and tilted his head, "Yes, I've heard of it, but I don't know what that has to do with the Sovereign."

Without letting the conversation carry on further the Commodore interrupted, "Ok, we don't have much time, your orders are already documented. You will take the Sovereign into the Beta Volvino system, where you will make peaceful, harmless, and detailed scans of the temporal anomalies emerging from its sun. Just a few light years away is a rendezvous point at which you will meet a Cardassian, Romulan, Ferengi, and Klingon vessel. I don't mean this lightly; you must wait for all ships to arrive at the specified coordinates before entering the system. It is imperative that all parties are at hand. You do not have to invite any of these people aboard, but it was a hell of a fight to get them there. Use caution and diplomacy; you don't want to anger them, it's dependent that we get these scans done quickly and safely."

"Wait, wh-"

"I told you I don't have time. You'll find a detailed text-based report embedded in this com stream. Read it. I have to go, but keep my ship safe. I envy you, Joshua."

She winked her pitch black eye, once more, and closed the transmission.
Whatever it is, it feels like it's staring at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror. Whatever it is, it's just sitting' there, laughing at me.

I request Level 3 Critique on anything in the Critique section. :D

If you wish to join the Star Trek: Sovereign story, please PM me!
Joshawott
RPG-GM
RPG-GM

Location: Aboard the USS Sovereign, headquartered in the Beta Volvino system.

Return to Star Trek Sovereign