new info on 2017 trek TV series

Star Trek related discussion, information, links, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.

Re: new info on 2017 trek TV series

Postby captainuniverse » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 pm

They also added Mary Wiseman as a Starfleet cadet. I agree with Gazomg. Jason Isaacs does make a good addition to the pantheon of Starfleet Captains like April, Pike, Kirk, Spock, Decker, Picard, Riker, Jellico, Sisko, Janeway, Archer, McCall, Mantovanni, Tattok, and Bossco.
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.
captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Postby ambessalion » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 pm

if these are klingons, i'm gonna have a lot of issues with discovery, if the show is truly set in pre-kirk starfleet a decade before the original series then these can't be klingons.....if they're another alien race, they look interesting but creepy. if they're klingons then they look like chocolate cockroaches.

http://ncc-1031.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ingons.jpg
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Postby Gazomg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 am

dont believe they are, think the original poster of that pic later said he just thought they were

MANIPULATIONS ON MY SITE - 1,393 - May 27th -
Gazomg
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby ambessalion » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Gazomg wrote:dont believe they are, think the original poster of that pic later said he just thought they were

i hope not but they DO look like klingons.....
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
ambessalion
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Previous

Return to Star Trek Related